University Hills’ residents enjoy access to…
- Los Trancos recreation area including a pool, spa, tot lot, sand volleyball, barbecue and picnic area, restrooms and parking lot
- Gabrielino recreation area including a pool, spa, barbecue and picnic area, restroom and parking lot
- Gabrielino Community Park with a playing field, basketball courts, tot lot, dog park, barbecue and picnic area and restrooms
- Urey recreation area including a pool, spa, tot lot, tennis courts, barbecue and picnic area and restrooms
- University Hills Community Center including the Social Center with casual seating, Media Room, and fireplace; the Community Building with rooms that can be reserved for events and activities from a few to several dozen; and the Courtyard filled with conformable outdoor seating under the bosque of trees and umbrellas.
- Coltrane Pool facility including a 6-lane, 25 yard pool, wader, spa, restrooms, covered outdoor dining room, and outdoor kitchen with comfortable seating and fireplace.
- Vista Bonita Park with playing field, tot lot and picnic area
- Knoll Garden
- Agave Park
- Reines Vista
- UCI Biological Preserve
- Garden Park
- Meadow Park
- Parker Vista
- Coltrane Corner Park
Homeowners pay maintenance fees for the upkeep of the recreational facilities and open spaces. Apartment residents in University Hills share the use of the recreational facilities.