ICHA’s for sale housing opportunities include homes that were previously owned, and newly constructed residences. On average, approximately 25-35 resale homes are available for sale each year, with new homes typically released through New Home Drawings. Please view our array of floorplans, and complete an application with your preferences indicated.
Contact the ICHA Sales Office at (949) 824-7345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prequalifying to purchase a residence in University Hills includes:
- Buyers may prequalify for a loan with lenders who have previously financed mortgages in University Hills. A lenders list is available at the sales office.
- Certain loans are available to University Hills buyers through the UC Office Of Loan Programs.
- Applications to purchase a home are available by request at email@example.com or (949) 824-7345.
- Sales staff will, by request, calculate a maximum resale price (MRP) for current University Hills homeowners.
Determining priority for residential opportunities
Full time University employees are entered on a waiting list for homes based on the following priority system:
- Newly recruited members of the Academic Senate and the Senior Management Group
- Current members of the Academic Senate and the Senior Management Group
- Newly recruited members of the University’s non-Senate Academic Staff and Management and Senior Professional Group
(Examples of these include clinical and adjunct professors, lecturers, post doctoral and professional researchers, specialists and librarians.)
- Current Academic Staff and Management and Senior Professionals
- Other University staff