University Hills offers a variety of choices for housing and recreation. Housing opportunities address the needs of a wide range of households and include single-family detached and paired homes, townhomes, condominiums and rental apartments. Recreational amenities are located throughout the Community and available to all residents in University Hill.
University Hills’ residents enjoy access to…
- Los Trancos recreation area including a pool, spa, tot lot, sand volleyball, barbecue and picnic area, restrooms and parking lot
- Gabrielino recreation area including a pool, spa, barbecue and picnic area, restroom and parking lot
- Gabrielino Community Park with a playing field, basketball courts, tot lot, barbecue and picnic area and restrooms
- Urey recreation area including a pool, spa, tot lot, tennis courts, barbecue and picnic area and restrooms
- Vista Bonita Park with playing field, tot lot and picnic area
- Las Lomas tot lot, barbecue and picnic area
- Knoll Garden
- Agave Park
- Reines Vista
- UCI Biological Preserve
- Garden Park
- Meadow Park
Homeowners pay maintenance fees for the upkeep of the recreational facilities and open spaces. Apartment residents in University Hills share the use of the recreational facilities.